The Higher Arlington Cultural Arts Division has introduced the lineup for the 2022 Music in the Parks summer months live performance collection.
Concerts are scheduled just about every Thursday from June 9 to July 21. An supplemental live performance is established for Oct. 2 in the course of the city’s Slide Festival.
All concerts are cost-free, and attendees are invited to convey lawn chairs or blankets. Food stuff vehicles will be on-website at all performances.
In scenario of rain, concert events will be moved indoors to the Amelita Mirolo Barn.
All concert events are 7-8:30 p.m. unless of course pointed out. This year’s lineup is:
• Females of Longford, modern day Celtic, June 9 at Sunny 95 Park. Foodstuff trucks: Pitabilities and Kona Ice
• Paisha Thomas, soul/roots, June 16 at Sunny 95 Park. Food items vehicles: Dos Hermanos and Grater’s Ice Product
• Josh Gilbert Band, Americana, blues and rock, June 23 at Sunny 95 Park. Performance of CCT’s Annie Young children at 6 p.m. Food vehicles: Por’ketta and Drank Tank
• The Massive Badd, rock/funk, June 30 at Sunny 95 Park. Foods truck: Dos Hermanos
• Dawna, roots/rock/blues, July 7 at Thompson Park South. Foodstuff vehicles: Schmidt’s, Funnel Cake Station and Drank Tank
• The Mighty Troubadours, present-day bluegrass, July 14 at Thompson Park South. Food trucks: Dos Hermanos and Por’ketta
• NACHO Street Band (at the city’s Summer Celebration), New Orleans jazz/pop/funk, July 21 at Thompson Park North. Foods vehicles: Cousins Maine Lobster, Kona Ice, Little Girls Smooth Provide and Drank Tank
• Raquel & the Wildflowers (at the city’s Fall Festival), place/rock, 1-5 p.m. Oct. 2 at Fancyburg Park.
Information and facts is available at upperarlingtonoh.gov/event/tunes-in-the-parks/2022-06-16/
This article originally appeared on ThisWeek: Upper Arlington Cultural Arts’ ‘Music in the Parks’ summer season concert collection starts June 9
Supply website link
Hiring Questions for Content & Social Managers
Top 4 reasons to use acrylic sheets for your windows – Making The Switch From Glass
Reduce your business tools: Get a social link-in-bio with AWeber