Critical Motion Accepted constructing designations necessary mainly because of the district realignment at the conclude of the faculty yr.
Discussion: For the reason that of moves, the Claymont Elementary on Eastport Ave. will grow to be the Key Creating and will property the preschool and kindergarten. The constructing on Trenton Ave. will grow to be the Elementary making and will household to start with- and next-grade classes.
Shay Youthful will be the principal and co-PS director at the Major Setting up, even though Richard Site will be the principal at the Elementary Constructing.
• Approved the resignation of Travis Poland as head wrestling coach.
• Hired Kyle Warner as the new head wrestling coach.
• Hired Kollin Clark as a third quality instructor for the 2022-23 school 12 months.
• Non-renewed the contracts of the winter season athletic supplemental contracts.
• Authorised Harris Ong as the boys varsity golfing coach and Jon McCluskey as head of the summertime weightlifting application.
• Accredited an right away industry vacation for the Claymont FFA to the 94th Ohio FFA State Conference in Columbus from May well 4-6.
• Approved a reduction in force listing as a outcome of the realignment of properties. Bid bump meetings are scheduled for May possibly 23.
UP Up coming: The subsequent typical meeting will be held May perhaps 9 at 6 p.m. at the Claymont Administrative Offic
This short article at first appeared on The Moments-Reporter: Claymont Board of Education and learning conference